CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

Not really no...seeing as it is my money that I'm spending. I do feel somewhat sad when I spend $300 bucks on clothes in one weekend and then have no more money for 2 weeks when I get paid again...but then I wear the clothes and I'm not sad anymore! :)

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

I know Thane...he's our gardener and he does a mighty fine job at keeping the grass alive if I might add! And when Thane's not around Andy does a great job too! Thane and Andy live across the street and up a few houses. I'm pretty sure the people living directly next door don't speak english and the do funky things in their yard all the time! The other house on the other side is empty.

3. What age are you looking forward to being?

I'd really love to stay a 22...I said 21 last year but my birthday did in fact come this year so now I'm 22...But I know I'm going to have to get old so 30 will work fine with me.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

Only on days when I know I'm getting Gilmore Girls from Netflix. I love that show!

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

I remember hiding from my grandma when I was probably 3 or 4. She wanted Shy and I to take a nap but we didn't want to so we ran away and hid.

I remember living in the town house and riding bikes with the neighbor girl. I was again probably 3.

And I remember going to the "baby-sitters" for the first time when I was 4 right before I started Kindergarten.

0 comments: