CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My lovely adventure with my car...

So on Monday night Sara and I went to Iceberg to use her free shake coupon. We get there, go in the store and she can't find the coupon! She had the coupon in the car so we go to look for it and its no where to be found. As we are sitting in the car thinking about leaving she looks in her wallet and there it is. I lock the car and we go back inside. We eat our yummy shake and are ready to leave. As we are walking to the car I'm trying to find my keys, we get to the car and I randomly say "watch me have locked them in the car". Yep. There they sat on my seat. I had taken my spare key out of my purse the day before! As we sit there on the curb waiting for Katie's parents to come pick us up, (Sara's car was at Katie's house) so that we can go to my house and pick up my spare key I just kept thinking to myself how luck would have it that the first time I lock my keys in my car I don't have my spare because I left it at home the night before! Well that was a fun experience! Hopefully it never happens again!

0 comments: